A quick review of Angie Craig's history
Sh claims to be a typical middle class American from a struggling family - as American and Minnesota nice as apple pie. From her website:
I was raised by a single mom and grew up in a mobile home park. I watched my mom work hard and complete her teaching degree over nine years while raising three kids with the help of my grandmother - who herself worked in a union shoe factory well into her 70s. These strong women showed me what grit and determination look like.
Like my mom, I worked two jobs and took out a little in student loans to put myself through state college. I started my career as a newspaper reporter, worked my way up over 20 years in business to lead a workforce of 16,000 for a major Minnesota manufacturer. Today, my wife and I are moms to four amazing young men. My oldest recently completed trade school, two chose a traditional four-year college and one is at Rosemount High School.
But, in reality
- she voted for President Trump's impeachment twice
- voted not to censure Maxine Waters for jury tampering re Chauvin et al
- voted for every Biden/Pelosi idea submitted to Congress
- supports illegal immigration, Antifa, and BLM
- voted against every motion proposed by conservatives
- voted for every tax increase, and every regulatory increase, proposed by democrats in the house.